How to Replace
1. Remove the bottom case and peel adhesive remains up
2. Attached the feet to the base case with supper glue. Then put the inner feet on the supper glue and Press for a few of seconds
3. Instructions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202450
1. Screws at sides and front must be removed and installed at an angle.start with a good condition screwdriver (screwdriver blades & tip are not worn or bent) is nessary. Place the screwdriver tip into the screw like normal. Making sure the blades & tip of the screwdriver fit into the head slots in the screw as best as possible (considering that the slots in the screw are messed up).use something like a small hammer (or other heavy object)…and as firmly as you dare…tap on top of the screwdriver (do not allow the screwdriver to move while tapping it).
2. The adhesive on the Rubber Feet are not strong enough to stick the feet. Glue is required to properly install Rubber Feet as suggested by Apple.Supper glue contains ethyl cyanoacrylate. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
3. Feet Set is a little harder and thinner than the original one.
4 × Outer Foot(Rubber)
4 × Inner Plug(Plastic)
3 × 13.5 mm Phillips screws
7 × 3 mm Phillips screws
1 × Super Glue
1 × Philips #00 Screw Driver(non-magnetic)
Compatible Model No
MB466LL/A, MB467LL/A, MB467LL/A, MB991LL/A, MC374LL/A, MC375LL/A, MC700LL/A, MD313LL/A, MC724LL/A, MD314LL/A, MD101LL/A, MD102LL/A, MB470LL/A, MB471LL/A, MC118LL/A, MC026LL/A, MB985LL/A, MB986LL/A, MC371LL/A, MC372LL/A, MC373LL/A, MC721LL/A, MC723LL/A,
Macbook pro rubber feet pad set include out feet , inner plug and super glue. Anti-slip Rubber feet is used for supporting the whole MBP, with 3m self adhesive sticker. The adhesive pasted on adhesive rubber feet, is one kind of two sided sticky tape that comes off easily, super glue is necessary to stick them tightly. Macbook pro foot-out feet is made of rubber,but the out feet is a little harder than original. And the macbook pro feet-inner foot is made of plastic.
mbp 13 mbp 15 mbp 17 MacBook Pro screws?beside macbook pro replacement rubber feet, used as macbook bottom case screw are very small, a small amount of thread-locking cement to the threads (arrow) can help preventing them from loosening before inserting. a small amount of residual blue locking cement on the screw tip shows as the picture.
There are 3 types of macbook rubber feet, check serious No. at the bottom case before order.This kind of bottom case screw and rubber feet are fit for macbook PRO mac 13 mac 15 mac 17 A1278 A1286 A1297 ONLY ,not for AIR ONES( A1370 A1369 A1465 A1466 ) PRO RETINA ONES(a1425 a1502 a1398)
Includ: Macbook pro feet (Outer foot × 4 , inner plug × 4), Macbook pro bottom case screw × 1set, glue × 1, screwdriver × 1, instruction × 1
Convenience Packaging with tools, Easy replacement with Instruction